I'm pretty much ignoring the fact that is was 95 degrees a couple of days ago here in Northern Virginia, and going to just dive right into fall. I'm loving these crisp, cool mornings, starting to think about cozy-ing up the house a bit, and cannot wait to use our fireplace for the first time. I even made a batch of my favorite - pumpkin chocolate chip cookies yesterday :)
Below is a roundup of some items for you and your home that will be sure to make it feel like fall without much effort.
- The Girl on the Train- I'm sure I'm the last person to read this book, but everyone is talking about it and says it is a must read!
- Chelsea boots- Freshen up the wardrobe with these classics
- Because of an Acorn- Beautiful illustrations and message for the little's
- Firewood bag- I could totally see my son taking on the chore of getting the firewood from the pile with this fun bag while I stay warm inside ;)
- Scarf- Perfectly lightweight to move into fall weather and you can't go wrong with plaid.
- Ombre throw- Blankets are a great way to make a room feel more cozy, and these ombre ones don't require a total commitment to a particular color scheme.
- Wool pillows- Changing out your pillows is an easy way to move from season to season (I'm sure you've all heard that a time or two). These are cozy, sophisticated, and should work with all types of decor and colors!
- Leopard phone case- Animal print is the perfect accent for fall!
- Diptique hazelnut candle- My favorite way to get into the new season is to start burning a new candle!